MonkeySports has been serving athletes around the world since 1999. We are the number one retailer of hockey equipment in the United States and carry a vast selection of roller hockey, lacrosse, baseball, and softball equipment. MonkeySports has 11 established brick-and-mortar stores in North America and Europe and 7 retail websites. Our online stores operate under the banners hockeymonkey.com, goaliemonkey.com, lacrossemonkey.com, baseballmonkey.com, monkeyteamsports.com, and hockeymonkey.eu. We are an established leader in the Retail/E-Commerce industry.
- Drive sales by providing customers with product knowledge
- Possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Interact professionally with employees, customers and vendors
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and follow instruction
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships
- Team player
- Organizational skills
High school education or equivalent
Monkey Sports offers medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, and employee discounts
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter and salary requirement to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.