Senior .NET Developer
Senior .NET Developer
MonkeySports is seeking an experienced Lead Developer to add to our growing organization. The Lead Developer is responsible for enhancing and supporting our custom .NET Warehouse Management System, eCommerce integration applications, services, and components in an SAP Business One environment.
- Lead project efforts in the development and implementation of new technologies and enhancements to existing technologies
- Plan, architect, design, develop, implement, maintain, and enhance our software systems
- Design, develop and implement IT solutions to drive revenue, reduce costs and/or enhance customer satisfaction
- Manage vendor relationships and relevant budgets
- Adhere to IT department policies and procedures when performing tasks so as to ensure controls are in place and departmental goals are met
- Take a leadership role in defining solutions to business problems
- Participate in daily SCRUMS for status and project direction
- Work in a team environment using a structured development process
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related software engineering field
- At least 10 years of professional experience developing .NET applications.
- 3-5 years leading software development teams
- Strong troubleshooting skills – applicant must be able to determine the causes of complex problems and recommend practical and effective solutions
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Experience with .NET 4.0 and higher.
- Experience developing with C# a must.
- Experience developing WinForms, ASP.NET, and LINQ to Objects applications a must.
- Experience with Entity Framework including database-first and code-first.
- SQL Server database development experience: stored procedures, views, etc.
- Experience with XML.
- Experience developing Web Services with WCF and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience designing and implementing solutions following industry best practices and design patterns.
- Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience developing unit tests, integration tests, and using mocking frameworks
- Experience with XSLT a plus.
- Experience developing enterprise application integration solutions a plus.
- Knowledge of Click-Once deployment a plus
- Agile development process
Salary history and salary requirements are required
$105,000 – $130,000 (annually)
Monkey Sports offers a competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, vacation/sick time and employee discounts
How to Apply
Please submit your resume with a cover letter and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.