The Fraud/ Administrative Analyst will work under the Senior Administrator to assist with a variety of duties and functions. Responsibilities include monitoring the fraud alert system, reviewing and processing fraud alerts on customer orders. This position also works closely with other departments to identify fraud trends and provide quality customer service to internal and external customers. In addition, this position involves, but is not limited to; heavy correspondence, written communication, fraud research, problem solving, order processing and the ability to prioritize and organize. This is a position that handles a high volume of inbound emails and requests with highly confidential information and time sensitive tasks, processes and projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage credit card and Paypal disputes
- Provide administrative support to executives for various tasks and projects
- Able to analyze and identify fraud orders
- Manage company calendar and conference room scheduling, schedule conference calls and meetings for executives
- Navigate orders in Kount system in timely manner using Spokeo, White pages pro, and other online tools
- Handle correspondence with vendors, customers and internal departments
- Monitor / Investigate customer credit card accounts & dispute cases for fraudulent activity
- Audit and approve vendor invoices and work closely with accounting department
- Working directly with merchants and cardholders to resolve customer service issues or fraudulent/unauthorized activities
- Control non-inventory corporate purchases (Office/Warehouse Supplies, Store Fixtures, Utilities, etc.) for all locations (multi-state) and review for necessary approvals prior to placing order
- Analyzing merchant and cardholder account transactions to identify abnormal activity that may be fraudulent.
- Assist with other accounting needs, specialty projects and event planning as needed
- Contacting merchants and cardholders to validate the authenticity of charges
- Maintain filing, inventory, communications and record keeping in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Research account inquiries and reported fraud, escalate and alarm the officials to prevent loss once abnormal activity or unauthorized usage / fraudulent transaction has been determined
- Following up on all open dispute cases
- Performs proper review and Investigate disputed card transactions by collecting sufficient information to explore every opportunity to identify recovery opportunities in order to mitigate losses
- Intermediate expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook as well as the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple job tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in dealing with financial services, specifically fraud, processes.
- Ability to handle escalated customer calls.
- Ability to take direction and work well with multiple tasks and departments
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a department with changing needs
- Must have proven ability to work independently
- Ability to stay organized and self-motivated to meet strict deadlines; ability to respond and execute quickly and follow through with every task
- Must have ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships and to deal effectively and courteously with other employees, vendors and customers
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma, College Education preferred, or two to four years’ experience in Fraud prevention role
- Two to four years’ experience in Administrative processes
Monkey Sports offers medical, dental, vision, vacation/sick time, 401k with employer match, and employee discounts
How to Apply
Please submit your resume with a cover letter and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.