E-Commerce Editor (Hockey)
E-Commerce Editor (Hockey)
The E-Commerce Editor is responsible for creating unique, high-quality content for the MonkeySports family of websites. This includes adding new products to the store, quality assurance of new content prior to launch, and reporting and monitoring issues found throughout the site. He or she will help ensure that we provide the best quality content available for key pages throughout the store. He or she will also present the product from a customer’s perspective to ensure high conversion.
Essential Job Functions
- Utilize HTML to create high-quality content for brand and product pages
- Utilize Adobe Photoshop to create, edit and resize digital images
- Ensure customer-facing content within the store is consistent and on-point throughout all channels of the business
- Collaborate with team to improve operations, procedures, functionality and design of the content throughout the store
- Provide ongoing maintenance of page content changes including images and copy
- Appropriately prioritize workload to ensure the expeditious posting of new products
- Additional content management and data entry projects as assigned
- High School Diploma preferred
- In-depth product knowledge of Hockey equipment
- Must be detail-oriented and capable of handling multiple projects at once
- Ability to take direction and work well with multiple teams
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to content management systems
- First-class written and verbal communication skills with a strong aptitude for spelling and grammar
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be innovative and internally motivated
- Basic HTML skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop including working with layers, pen tool and color correction
- Ability to stay organized and self-motivated to meet strict deadlines; ability to respond and execute quickly
- Familiarity with our website, products, and/or the sports nutrition and health industry
- Ability to provide detailed and accurate feedback to various areas of the business
- Basic knowledge of SEO a plus
- Must have proven ability to work independently.
- Must have ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships and to deal effectively and courteously
- with other employees, vendors and the public.
- Must have ability to read, understand and interpret written materials and oral instructions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
$13 – $15 (depending on experience)
Working conditions are generally indoors with the exception of special events. May be required to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 lbs occasionally. May be required to stand and walk during shift.
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods, or to otherwise balance the workload.
Monkey Sports offers medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, vacation/sick time and employee discounts
How to Apply
Please submit your resume with a cover letter and salary requirement to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.